Front right. 9.7.17
Front left. 9.7.17
Back right. 9.7.17
Back left. 9.7.17
2-week old Walt calf – the ‘Walt’s’ continue to stand out in the group.
Full sister to Walt, 1st calf heifer.
- We combined our top Angus cow with the time-tested, Angus sire, 5522.
- 5 full sisters in production with picture-perfect udders.
- History of excellent structure & longevity on both sides.
- The bull’s structure, movement and feet are exceptional
- Bred and built for maternal traits, he will make cows with the convenience traits to last. Daughters are feminine and moderate, with a beautiful teat and udder.
- Due to the 5522 part of him, there is the potential for Walt’s calves to have a little more gas than others. We feel it important to let producers know that they may carry the 5522 disposition in some instances. The bull himself has a great disposition, and the daughters we have raised have good dispositions.
Owned with Whitmer Ranch, Zenda, Kansas